The Stingray Swim Team is a recreational summer non profit organization whose goals are to:
- Provide an enjoyable summer activity for the families in our area
- Assist the youth in developing physical fitness, self-discipline, self confidence, good sportsmanship, and determination
- Assist the youth in developing good swimming skills and improving technique
- Instill self and team pride as they watch their improvements throughout the season and reach their individual goals
- To develop a strong team environment where each and every swimmer is an essential part of the team
We have been serving our youth since 1981. Our swimmers, ages 4-17, compete with other community teams in the Northwest Swim Circuit. We have an extremely dedicated coaching staff who are focused on helping improve swimming skills, who encourage individual improvement and good sportsmanship. The Stingrays are a friendly, family-oriented team with strong traditions and dedicated parent volunteers, without whom we would be lost. The season runs from May to early July. Practices are held daily at the Creekside pool (see "About" Tab for directions to pool; see practice schedule under "Schedules" Tab). Family Pep Rallies are held on Friday nights before home meets. Swim meets both home and away are held "bright and early" Saturday mornings.